Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why Am I Stuffy When I Wake Up Why Am I Coughing Up Yellow Mucus?

Why am I coughing up yellow mucus? - why am i stuffy when i wake up

I developed a sore throat on Friday, yesterday I had a crate for a headache and a stuffy nose majorly with a sore throat.

Today I woke up, and when I caughed, I had to run to the bathroom to spit disgusting yellow phlegm (I know). I blew my nose was very closed and even the yellow bin. I have a doctor recommended saline solution and thought that maybe my nose was mucous caughing, but after my nose was very clear ... caughing follow this mucus.

I do not caugh caugh Drive / rib injury, is a severe caugh .. I caugh only once, and garbage (I am not as hack) ..

I have many infections of the sinuses, but not caugh the yellow stuff. Why is this happening?

I willDoctors immediately today, but are not open.

2 comments:

DJJD said...

It seems that you may have an infection of the lungs. Does your big noise in the chest when breathing? If so, then it is likely that the above mentioned. You may need to prescribe antibiotics clear. In the meantime, try to relieve a pharmacist, a pharmacy today and tell you how the symptoms, but until I can get the doctors. When you begin to discover who has trouble breathing, call your out-of-hours service immediately.

Dogs ROCK said...

Chest infection to the hospital, please

Post a Comment