Monday, February 22, 2010

Butt Seat Purple Butt Shaped Toilet Seat Stain?

Purple Butt Shaped Toilet Seat Stain? - butt seat

Okay, so someone who lives in my house has a bathroom. The bathroom has a sink. In this bathroom is a toilet seat. Okay, I'm so far? Last year, the toilet seat develops a slight purple stain, meets the buttocks and legs, and it was getting worse. It's one thing the two parties ... (One), in the event that hell? I mean, until I'm really curious. I'm willing to guess that it was mixed due to the contrast in the pants with the oils in the skin, but that's a little bit it seems. (Two) How do you think of it I suppose? I wanted to enter softscrub soon, but any help would be appreciated. It is one of those Nice solid toilet seats, so I really want to do not buy a new one, especially if your ass is purple MAKtion other brands dominated ass ....

No comments:

Post a Comment