Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sluts Of Bebo Help! My Bebo Account?

Help! My Bebo Account? - sluts of bebo

Do not let me in I will sign as a rule once a week. I'm 12, so we have nothing vulgar or in bad taste in my drink. Many things that the girls are ten times more disgusting than I in them. I was on 2 Days changed my status relashionship point Realashionship took 2 tests, Picardie Celeberty What You Are, & & What Magical Creature Are You. So I sent a private message to my former best friend. . . This was established are:

Me: Are you mad at me?

((Kimmie luvs you))

Whada Shalese think:

Me: Well, you said no, but then he calls me a bitch in the world of football so I think I think your anger against me. Why are you angry with me?

((Kimmie luvs you))

Shalese: Find out congragulations.

Me: Hey Sherlock, I wondered if I was crazy to ask why!

Shalese: Because you Baily in the game and not me.

Me: I'm sorry i Baily and came with him and you do not agree, and you have to hate and Ashley Ashleyand not only divide Baily.

Shalese: Well, it's just a *****.

Me: Yes, I'm sorry you think. Now please excuse me, I'm down.

One of the things that made me remove?
I had my drink for a year. He has never done so. I know that my accont name Kim - is 22, which means that I have for so long. I am sure my password is written, what has changed, even if it do things. But now when I try to enter a red box appears and says that the user name is kim - 22 is not detected. No one knows my password! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment