Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hotmail Sigh I Can't Access Hotmail, Or Login To Windows Live Messenger!?

I can't access Hotmail, or login to Windows Live Messenger!? - hotmail sigh

Worse still, not even access the Germany site (I'm from Malaysia) to heal myself. I have tried the tips here at Yahoo! Answers, but none was.

It's my Connection service for the first time to happen? My service provider says there is none at all.

So who can I request for access to my personal e-mail and so on? * Sigh * and solve this problem? For three days!

2 comments:

vish_uk said...

I know this might sound silly, but you can use the web access, I mean, everything else does not like the sites of Google and others .... If not, then it should ..... Provider Connection Problem UR
if not, type an incorrect password .... r option Retrive old password by UR us some questions about details, they must be submitted at the same time, she opened the e-mail a / c. ....

Tequila said...

Forgot your password. Then you will have access to your account can not. Open a new account. Nothing is impossible.

Post a Comment