Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Progressive Insurance Cover Letter Cover Letter Help?

Cover Letter Help? - progressive insurance cover letter

I write a letter to Progressive Insurance Company for the position of customer service. I need help finding the name of a contact. How do I deal with the person I am writing this letter to see if the name or title?

For example, would the Director of Administration, concern, followed by "To whom it may:" Furthermore, the by a comma or a colon ... And it is true to capitalize and "To whom it may concern?

Here is a link:
http://www.progressive.com/contact/address.asp

Well, good corporate governance, since the plants will be sent via e-mail?

Sorry for all the questions, I need to use this job, so I all the help it can get.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment