Monday, January 11, 2010

Hide A Squirrel Dog Toy Can I Install Two 6x9 Speakers On The Deck That Is Used To Hide The Trunk In A 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback?

Can I install two 6x9 speakers on the deck that is used to hide the trunk in a 1993 Honda Civic hatchback? - hide a squirrel dog toy

I have a 1993 cc Honda Civic hatchback and I want to install two 6x9 speakers in my car. Since I do the rear speakers, I would like a hole in the do what the things that had to hide in your suitcase. It is like a bridge back in order.

I wondered if she was okay and do not rattle. And if I can, wherever I do? I really want 4 speakers in my car.

Thanks

2 comments:

AudioGMa... said...

It is a terrible idea. Speakers need a solid bumper rattle and parasitism. Crutchfield lists 6 1 / 2 "speakers in the doors and 5 1 / 4" speakers in the rear side panels and the size of the plant. If your Civic has no speakers on the rear side panels, then it is probably a hole behind each rear speaker panel. Groups must be eliminated and reduced. You may need to run the wire through each side, or is it already be there. Use a 6 "x 9" speakers. Use 5 1 / 4 "speakers in the rear to keep the picture as a leash. The use of more than 6" x9 "to draw the image on the back of the car. Good luck.

Patrick said...

No bad sounds, because while playing vibrete. You can make boxes for them and cover them, but not.

Post a Comment