Sunday, December 13, 2009

Off White Forum Jatsu Almost Every Morning My Lips Turn White And Peel, Why Is This?

Almost every morning my lips turn white and peel, why is this? - off white forum jatsu

Almost every morning when I wake up (and it seems, usually after a night or more hours of sleep) I feel my lips start to peel. The skin of my lips white, and when I wipe their lips with the skin of the hands is eliminated. No pain, but my lips slightly metallic taste, like blood, then, but no bleeding, and my lips look a little redder than usual.

I have this question in other forums with the doctors with the answers, but nobody seems able to find reason to ... If I peel the skin of the lips is very sensitive and do not want in public with my lips with that aspect on foot! This does not occur during the day, only when I wake up ... It is very strange.

I am 17 years probably for months ... I do not know if it's serious! What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment