Monday, December 14, 2009

Funny Anniversary Gifts One Year Anniversary Gifts For Boyfriends?

One year anniversary gifts for boyfriends? - funny anniversary gifts

I am 18 years old and my 1-year anniversary with my boyfriend of 17 years come next month. I really want to do / get / do something really original, cute, funny, romantic, care ... etc., but I'm not sure.
I saw him first, the roses were delivered to the school can buy much better, but I want to do more.

I thought about a CD with a cute / romantic songs, but I hate the music of others, so it was.
And at Christmas gave me a lot of small things at all times, or the memories we had together (such as posters, DVDs, CDs, figures, photos, books, cheesecake, a glass of a restaurant, we went ...), so I can not do not.

Suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment